[kj] album cover

P Bernardi gathering@misera.net
Fri, 23 May 2003 18:16:51 -0400

--------------040507030709010506030605

 From what we've heard of Implant, the new album should shred and
deserves a slammin album cover. Not a inhouse last minute design to cut
down cost. It seems this new cover is a missed opportunity and doesn't
reflect the passion of the music inside. Outside the Gates' cover does.

Sorry, but this clown image is for juggaloes

Alexander Smith wrote:

> Oh come now.....how soon they forget. Go whip out your copy of OUTSIDE
> THE GATE and compare and contrast.
>
> The Insane Clown Posse comparison is worryingly spot-on, however.
>
> The Coles bootleg cover sounds like a *STUPENDOUS* idea, I'd like to say.
>
> Alex in NYC
>

> ----------
> From: P Bernardi <phantasmas@erols.com>
> To: gathering@misera.net
> Subject: Re: [kj] album cover
> Date: Fri, May 23, 2003, 1:30 PM
>

>     Worst. Cover. Ever.

--------------040507030709010506030605

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
>From what we've heard of Implant, the new album should shred and deserves
a slammin album cover. Not a inhouse last minute design to cut down cost.
It seems this new cover is a missed opportunity and doesn't reflect the passion
of the music inside. Outside the Gates' cover does. <br>
Sorry, but this clown image is for juggaloes<br>
Alexander Smith wrote:<br>
 cite="mid200305231906.h4NJ6fRq010667@nycsmtp5out-eri0.rdc-nyc.rr.com">
  <title>Re: [kj] album cover</title>
 Oh come now.....how soon they forget. Go whip out your copy of <b><i>OUTSIDE
 The Insane Clown Posse comparison is worryingly spot-on, however.<br>
 The Coles bootleg cover sounds like a *STUPENDOUS* idea, I'd like to say.<br>
 Alex in NYC<br>
 From: P Bernardi <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:phantasmas@erols.com">&lt;phantasmas@erols.com&gt;</a><br>
 To: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:gathering@misera.net">gathering@misera.net</a><br>
 Subject: Re: [kj] album cover<br>