[kj] album cover

Rob Moss gathering@misera.net
Fri, 23 May 2003 13:21:09 -0700 (PDT)

First thing I thought is that it is gouing to stand out in the racks - that's what we want right?

As Mike said, it does make a nice T shirt.
I nicked the image of the website a few weeks back and made a shirt (on a sand colour shirt it works very well) the great thing is that 3 people at a recent Therapy gig said "Ooooooooh Killing Joke. Are they still going?" I was happy to to spread the news.

So the image obviously works (seen better but still better that OTG etc)but I am looking forward to Uncle Mikes!