[kj] Addition to the cover version library

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 00:42:08 -0500

"doing a spot-on replication is beyond redundant"

Yeah, Leigh, but THEY DIDN'T. Lars couldn't even begin to replicate Big
Paul's tribal tom style, so instead reverted back to a yawnsome
high-hat/snare 4/4 sorta thing (purists pardon my lack of experise-tinged
lingo). Go back and listen again. The only thing that really fails in the
mimicry is Lars.

Alex in NYC