[kj] KJ Wild Dub

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 00:39:32 -0500

This compilation is reviewed in the latest issue of otherwise-indefensible
SPIN, and they surprisingly cite the Killing Joke tracks, but also recommend
a "rareities re-release" to re-assert the band's post-punk heritage (in
light of the nuevo post-punk bands like the Rapture, Radio 4, etc.)

Funnily enough, when I worked (admittedly, as an intern) at SPIN in 1989,
any time I mentioned the words "Killing Joke" I was laughed at in the face
and sent out to fetch someone sushi. Fuckers.

Alex in NYC