[kj] Addition to the cover version library

Leigh Newton gathering@misera.net
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:01:56 -0700 (PDT)

yeah, well, no one will EVER accuse lars ulrich of
being a good drummer. and yeah, the version bo sent is
pathetic (at least they admit at the end...if you got
that far). my comment about doing a cover was more of
a general sweeping statement.

Leigh

http://despair.curious.be:10875/Metallica%20-%20The%20Wait%20(Live%20in%2

=====