[kj] Addition to the cover version library

Will E Scheipers gathering@misera.net
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 09:55:12 -0700

Hmm, well the guitar solo comment was a bit tongue in cheek, but I make
no apologies for commenting that Lars Ulrich, was hopelessly out of time.

Also, making fun of James Hetfied's country croon has been a habit of
mine since the black album.

From,
Will

http://despair.curious.be:10875/Metallica%20-%20The%20Wait%20(Live%20in%2