[kj] O/T Bin Laden Towers etc

Jel gathering@misera.net
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 20:06:49 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_00E4_01C33CE7.A48075E0

Re: [kj] O/T Bin Laden Towers etcCouldnt have said it better Joe...luv =
ya.

Jel
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Jester=20
  To: gathering@misera.net=20
  Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 7:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [kj] O/T Bin Laden Towers etc

  On 06/27/2003 1:46 PM, "Jel" <jelbod@btinternet.com> wrote:

    I think cunts like this, who do deeds like this and murder people in =
cold blood, like our military police boys were, need wiping out. These =
people are scum and the world will never progress until they A) are =
educated or B) are wiped off the face of the planet for the absolute =
medieval scum they are. They have always been ruled by dictators because =
all they know ...as a people is subservience, give them freedom and they =
fight amongst themselves until another dictator arises. Turn the deserts =
into glass and be done with the scum. Call me a nazi, i really dont give =
a shit, im sick of all this crap, i want to lead a life of peace and =
freedom like billions of others on this planet but theses scum bag Arab =
cunts wont let it be that way. so fuck em....kill em all.

    Jel...nuff said.....go on call me a nazi

  Spot on Jel,

  Ya know tho.....

  If we all prayed to Allah, there would be world peace. Just think, =
women could be subservient, children could fight in the military, if =
anyone disagrees with your views, simply declare JIHAD on their sorry =
non believing ass and be done with it, if your woman gets out of line, =
you and your friends could stone her to death in the streets  (how dare =
the bitch stand up to me!!!), yeah, that's what I call a mighty way to =
show her your pimp hand, see...so many positives in this whole Islamic =
militant belief structure...and then when you die, you get so many =
virginal women to abuse at your leisure. Yeah, religion as it should =
be...with the man in control, and women and children treated like rats =
in the sewer, everyone else shall be killed, dictators reign....watch =
the women walk behind, just as culture, taught them to...

  Lets all do gods jig!

  Jester=20

------=_NextPart_000_00E4_01C33CE7.A48075E0

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Re: [kj] O/T Bin Laden Towers etc</TITLE>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>Couldnt have said it better =
Joe...luv=20
ya.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>Jel</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A href=3D"mailto:webmaster@killing-joke.com"=20
  title=3Dwebmaster@killing-joke.com>Jester</A> </DIV>
href=3D"mailto:gathering@misera.net"=20
  title=3Dgathering@misera.net>gathering@misera.net</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Friday, June 27, 2003 =
7:57 PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: [kj] O/T Bin Laden =
Towers=20
  etc</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana>On 06/27/2003 1:46 PM, "Jel" =
&lt;<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:jelbod@btinternet.com">jelbod@btinternet.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote:<BR><BR></FONT>
  <BLOCKQUOTE><FONT size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">I think cunts =
like this,=20
    who do deeds like this and murder people in cold blood, like our =
military=20
    police boys were, need wiping out. These people are scum and the =
world will=20
    never progress until they A) are educated or B) are wiped off the =
face of=20
    the planet for the absolute medieval scum they are. They have always =
been=20
    ruled by dictators because all they know ...as a people is =
subservience,=20
    give them freedom and they fight amongst themselves until another =
dictator=20
    arises. Turn the deserts into glass and be done with the scum. Call =
me a=20
    nazi, i really dont give a shit, im sick of all this crap, i want to =
lead a=20
    life of peace and freedom like billions of others on this planet but =
theses=20
    scum bag Arab cunts wont let it be that way. so fuck em....kill em=20
    all.<BR></FONT></FONT><FONT face=3DVerdana><BR></FONT><FONT =
size=3D2><FONT=20
    face=3D"Comic Sans MS">Jel...nuff said.....go on call me a=20
    nazi<BR></FONT></FONT><FONT =
face=3DVerdana><BR><BR></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT=20
  face=3DVerdana>Spot on Jel,<BR><BR>Ya know tho.....<BR><BR>If we all =
prayed to=20
  Allah, there would be world peace. Just think, women could be =
subservient,=20
  children could fight in the military, if anyone disagrees with your =
views,=20
  simply declare JIHAD on their sorry non believing ass and be done with =
it, if=20
  your woman gets out of line, you and your friends could stone her to =
death in=20
  the streets &nbsp;(how dare the bitch stand up to me!!!), yeah, =
that&#8217;s what I=20
  call a mighty way to show her your pimp hand, see...so many positives =
in this=20
  whole Islamic militant belief structure...and then when you die, you =
get so=20
  many virginal women to abuse at your leisure. Yeah, religion as it =
should=20
  be...with the man in control, and women and children treated like rats =
in the=20
  sewer, everyone else shall be killed, dictators reign....watch the =
women walk=20
  behind, just as culture, taught them to...<BR><BR><BR>Lets all do gods =

  jig!<BR><BR>Jester</FONT> </BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00E4_01C33CE7.A48075E0--