[kj] O/T Bin Laden Towers etc

Jester gathering@misera.net
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 13:57:08 -0500

--B_3139567029_60512742

On 06/27/2003 1:46 PM, "Jel" <jelbod@btinternet.com> wrote:

> I think cunts like this, who do deeds like this and murder people in cold
> blood, like our military police boys were, need wiping out. These people =
are
> scum and the world will never progress until they A) are educated or B) a=
re
> wiped off the face of the planet for the absolute medieval scum they are.=
 They
> have always been ruled by dictators because all they know ...as a people =
is
> subservience, give them freedom and they fight amongst themselves until
> another dictator arises. Turn the deserts into glass and be done with the
> scum. Call me a nazi, i really dont give a shit, im sick of all this crap=
, i
> want to lead a life of peace and freedom like billions of others on this
> planet but theses scum bag Arab cunts wont let it be that way. so fuck
> em....kill em all.
> =20
> Jel...nuff said.....go on call me a nazi
>=20
>=20
Spot on Jel,

Ya know tho.....

If we all prayed to Allah, there would be world peace. Just think, women
could be subservient, children could fight in the military, if anyone
disagrees with your views, simply declare JIHAD on their sorry non believin=
ass and be done with it, if your woman gets out of line, you and your
friends could stone her to death in the streets  (how dare the bitch stand
up to me!!!), yeah, that=B9s what I call a mighty way to show her your pimp
hand, see...so many positives in this whole Islamic militant belief
structure...and then when you die, you get so many virginal women to abuse
at your leisure. Yeah, religion as it should be...with the man in control,
and women and children treated like rats in the sewer, everyone else shall
be killed, dictators reign....watch the women walk behind, just as culture,
taught them to...

Lets all do gods jig!

Jester

--B_3139567029_60512742

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] O/T Bin Laden Towers etc</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">On 06/27/2003 1:46 PM, &quot;Jel&quot; &lt;jelbod@btin=
ternet.com&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS">I think cunts =
like this, who do deeds like this and murder people in cold blood, like our =
military police boys were, need wiping out. These people are scum and the wo=
rld will never progress until they A) are educated or B) are wiped off the f=
ace of the planet for the absolute medieval scum they are. They have always =
been ruled by dictators because all they know ...as a people is subservience=
, give them freedom and they fight amongst themselves until another dictator=
 arises. Turn the deserts into glass and be done with the scum. Call me a na=
zi, i really dont give a shit, im sick of all this crap, i want to lead a li=
fe of peace and freedom like billions of others on this planet but theses sc=
um bag Arab cunts wont let it be that way. so fuck em....kill em all.<BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"> <BR>
</FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS">Jel...nuff said.....go on =
call me a nazi<BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
<BR>
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Spot on Jel,<BR>
<BR>
Ya know tho.....<BR>
<BR>
If we all prayed to Allah, there would be world peace. Just think, women co=
uld be subservient, children could fight in the military, if anyone disagree=
s with your views, simply declare JIHAD on their sorry non believing ass and=
 be done with it, if your woman gets out of line, you and your friends could=
 stone her to death in the streets &nbsp;(how dare the bitch stand up to me!=
!!), yeah, that&#8217;s what I call a mighty way to show her your pimp hand,=
 see...so many positives in this whole Islamic militant belief structure...a=
nd then when you die, you get so many virginal women to abuse at your leisur=
e. Yeah, religion as it should be...with the man in control, and women and c=
hildren treated like rats in the sewer, everyone else shall be killed, dicta=
tors reign....watch the women walk behind, just as culture, taught them to..=
.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Lets all do gods jig!<BR>