[kj] interview

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 13:34:51 -0500

Forgive me if I'm misinterpreting your post, Mark, but are you suggesting
that the detonation that ultimately took the towers down *MAY NOT* have been
the result of the impact of the planes, but rather the result of some
already-implanted hidden device within the towers prior to the planes
hitting?

I'm sorry, but that simply sounds ludicrous to me. I don't doubt the results
and how it all went down (pardon the dreadful pun) at all. It makes perfect
sense to me that planes with full fuel tanks could produce a fire hot enough
to collapse the buildings' respective infrastructures. Whether anyone in the
American corridors of power knew about it **ahead of time** is the real
question. There have been numerous reports that there had been ample warning
that something was "on the way," but with no real specifics, they
conceivably had no way of knowing.

Ale xin NYC