[kj] (OT) mp3 --> wav?

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 05:54:48 -0400

there are lots of free progs that can do this. you should be able to get one
off a mag no problem. or just go to zdnet downloads and type in "mp3 wav
convert free" or something like that in the search box. 'music match
jukebox' will do it too, just go to 'file', 'convert' and select the
appropriate formats.