[kj] intros

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 05:29:01 -0400

yeah, 'force and fire' was nice and menacing. maybe some more of jaz's
classical stuff now he's done more than just that one album? 'dawn at the
great pyramid', 'the great gig in the sky', 'kashmir', 'the end'?

'blade runner' - wouldn't object to that. nor any of the ones you mention.
and yes it's just got to end with 'booids'. that tune simply means "KILLING
JOKE will be on very shortly..."

support from HEADCOUNT, of course.