[kj] Interview/theories

Darlington, Patrick gathering@misera.net
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:03:32 +0100

I'm reading it at the moment !

Funny thing is (well, from a marketing angle anyway) he doesn't mention the
"reptillian aganda" until the last chapter although he does hint towards it.
Unlike Children Of The Matrix which was quite hard to take seriously
sometimes. I have to say though that he does have some points... Icke also
wrote about Diana's 'assasination'...

-----Original Message-----
From: Devacor@aol.com [mailto:Devacor@aol.com]
Sent: 26 June 2003 05:46
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Interview/theories

> with that,and it was a Sacrifice.The thought was that it was known about
and was let happen.What a perfect excuse to start a war and build a shadow
government,with no resistance of the us population.Give them more power and
> control,hummm.Scary thoughts...but now very much a reality.

I got the latest Icke book which is on 9/11- had it for awhile and never
read it- im sure it will tell you aaaalllll about it though. I will say from
the sounds of these new songs that Jaz has been flippin' through an Icke
book or two- I think he may be trying to do some weird "lizard/reptilian"
impersonation with some of those weird vocals he's done on a few tracks...