[kj] abum review so far?......best since 'Night Time'

Will E Scheipers gathering@misera.net
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:36:57 -0700

----__JNP_000_674c.7ad5.4a98

The Excitement on the album is what drags me into it. I compare this
album to Extremities, not because its harder edged, but that it signals a
return of Jaz actually being "into" KJ rather than just phoning it in.

Also, it signals the return of a rhythm section for KJ, I know people
will disagree, but the plodding bass of Youth and the boring drums of
Dugmore kill Pandemonium for me. Wether it's Youth/Raven/Geordie who
wrote the bass it is certainly more upbeat and the drums fit the music
instead of simply providing a backbeat.

From,
Will

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 07:20:58 -0700 (PDT) Thomas Kennedy