[kj] tour bootlegs

Mark Kolmar gathering@misera.net
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:13:14 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Madani wrote:

> As for archiving every single show, well, for some of us, too much is never
> enough

Seeing as the heavy hand/foot/hammer hasn't come down on us for the rather
conspicuous live archives... Perhaps the band would be cooperative --
either passively in a Grateful Dead / not-for-profit / blind eye way, or
actively in an it's-unofficial-and-that's-official sort of way.

Another possibility to consider is where the band would run off X number
of CD-Rs (or pressed CDs if demand exists for that quantity) by
subscription.

> as they used to say on MTV when they still remembered what the M
> stood for.

Do they ever refer to themselves as Music TeleVision anymore, or is it
only the 3 letters now?  I stopped watching some time during the Beavis
and Butthead era when the videos all but disappeared.

--Mark