[kj] Geordie riff - Blood on your Hands

Mark Saxton gathering@misera.net
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:19:42 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_012F_01C35766.66ED3C10

Every time I play it I instantly get an image of Thom Yorke doing his =
head wobble thing. I seem to recall a Radiohead riff sounding very =
similar, not the tone but the stuttering hold/release style of playing. =
Anyone know what I'm saying? What's the track? Geordie did say he's been =
doing a lot of research over the last few years in that Manchester Radio =
interview. Oh shit, will Radiohead call in their dues in 10 years time =
and invite the great man to guest on their "comeback" album. Uh, scary, =
I'm going swimming, wash that thought away.

------=_NextPart_000_012F_01C35766.66ED3C10

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Every time I play it I instantly get an =
image of=20
Thom Yorke doing his head wobble thing. I seem to recall a Radiohead =
riff=20
sounding very similar, not the tone but the stuttering hold/release =
style of=20
playing. Anyone know what I'm saying? What's the track? Geordie did say =
he's=20
been doing a lot of research over the last few years in that Manchester =
Radio=20
interview. Oh shit, will Radiohead call in their dues in 10 years time =
and=20
invite the great man to guest on their "comeback" album. Uh, scary, I'm =
going=20
swimming, wash that thought away.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_012F_01C35766.66ED3C10--