[kj] Another bloody review - mine!

Rob Moss gathering@misera.net
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 04:34:55 -0700 (PDT)

To be honest, the first time I heard it I was confused. Second time I was intrigued, third time I was in love with it!

The guitars are indeed metal, but it's still Killing Joke because it's different again! I think that the power comes from the guitars on this album, but the interesting parts are the vocals and the drums.

the emphasis has changed here and that, I think, is a good thing. Not so reliant on guitars (as oustide the gate was) to come up with the melody but unlike OTG, they drive, they add power and you can certainly hear them!