[kj] Another bloody review - mine!

Phillipps Marc gathering@misera.net
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:31:11 +0100

>But yes, I'd prefer it if the band all pilled into a studio for a
>month and got as psyched into the whole process as Jaz obviously was.

I vaguely remember an old KJ interview in Electronics and Music Maker (I
think it was that anyway, long since lost it) where they described the
writing and recording process for what must have been Night Time as :

"Drink, play, drink more, play more, drink more, fall over"

I think that the next album should follow those basic rules :o)

Marc.