[kj] Questions....

Will E Scheipers gathering@misera.net
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 19:26:45 -0700

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:02:18 -0500 "Alexander  Smith"
<vassifer@earthlink.net> writes:

> Biding my time before I finally get the album,....some thoughts in
> need of
> answers......
>
> (1) Why doesn't Andy Gill update his damn website?

Busy working on KJ's follow up album?

> (2) Why won't the webmasters at www.killingjoke.com realize that if
> they
> excised the flash shenanigans from their site, more people might be
> inclined
> to visit it?

Flash is in, good websites are out.

> (3) Any US tour dates announced as yet?

Not yet.

> (4) Why oh Why did the Joke agree to open for the Red Hot Chili
> Peppers?

John Frusciante (sp?) wants to meet Geordie?

> (5) Would you rather be caught [a] masturbating or [b] frantically
> air-guitaring to Iron Maiden's "The Trooper"? (I'm seeing them
> tonight at
> the Garden with Motorhead!!!!!)

Masturbating, sorry never got into Madien.

> (6) What are the odds of the Geordie-conceived "double live album"
> actually
> seeing the light of day?

I actually laughed when I heard the "big tour, followed by a live album,
and then a follow up album" line. I love Geordie, but I doubt he has
control over that happening. Geordie: Hey Jaz, lets go make an album.
Jaz: Bugger off! Geordie: Ok.

> (7) Is Youth going to appear at all on this tour, or is he off to do
> another
> wanky trance album?

Hopefully he won't appear live, but if he does lets hope he leaves the
kilt behind.

> (8) Is anyone ordering the shirtz'n'lighters from the official site?

Uh, no.