[kj] Questions....

Jester gathering@misera.net
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:12:56 -0500

On Wednesday, July 30, 2003, at 12:02  PM, Alexander Smith wrote:

> Biding my time before I finally get the album,....some thoughts in
> need of
> answers......
>
> (1) Why doesn't Andy Gill update his damn website?

blame the webmaster

> (2) Why won't the webmasters at www.killingjoke.com realize that if
> they
> excised the flash shenanigans from their site, more people might be
> inclined
> to visit it?

Funnily enough, they are the first site on Google search. They didnt do
it by hits, mind you, just sank some cash into it. Still, you right,
more people would hit the site if they did the usual, fast html site. I
love the look of flash and some java, but the shit just takes too long
to load.

> (3) Any US tour dates announced as yet?

Not officially, no. Just the ones I mentioned to you before, and those
are 'not confirmed' as of yet.

> (4) Why oh Why did the Joke agree to open for the Red Hot Chili
> Peppers?

Money and exposure. Mostly exposure.

> (5) Would you rather be caught [a] masturbating or [b] frantically
> air-guitaring to Iron Maiden's "The Trooper"? (I'm seeing them tonight
> at
> the Garden with Motorhead!!!!!)

Depends on who is doing the catching. I have a big weenie, so if it is
a pretty girl, then I would rather get caught spanking it. But if it is
Bubba, who just got out of the jail, then rather be playing a little
air guitar.

> (6) What are the odds of the Geordie-conceived "double live album"
> actually
> seeing the light of day?

These guys are pretty lethargic. Shit, cant even get the release of the
Joke album right. The odds from this end dont look too good.

> (7) Is Youth going to appear at all on this tour, or is he off to do
> another
> wanky trance album?

He is wearing his hippy dress, tripping acid, and making passionate
love to the nearest sheep. No, you shouldnt see him on the road.

> (8) Is anyone ordering the shirtz'n'lighters from the official site?

I didnt know they actually had shit. Hate wasting half a day waiting
for the page to load.

Keeping the Fire Alive with HONOUR!
Occisio Locatio

The Web Master,