[kj] Questions....

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:02:18 -0500

Biding my time before I finally get the album,....some thoughts in need of
answers......

(1) Why doesn't Andy Gill update his damn website?

(2) Why won't the webmasters at www.killingjoke.com realize that if they
excised the flash shenanigans from their site, more people might be inclined
to visit it?

(3) Any US tour dates announced as yet?

(4) Why oh Why did the Joke agree to open for the Red Hot Chili Peppers?

(5) Would you rather be caught [a] masturbating or [b] frantically
air-guitaring to Iron Maiden's "The Trooper"? (I'm seeing them tonight at
the Garden with Motorhead!!!!!)

(6) What are the odds of the Geordie-conceived "double live album" actually
seeing the light of day?

(7) Is Youth going to appear at all on this tour, or is he off to do another
wanky trance album?

(8) Is anyone ordering the shirtz'n'lighters from the official site?

Scream for me, Long Beach!

Alex in NYC