[kj] Good Day + CAMDEN TICKETS

Matt Platts gathering@misera.net
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:49:25 +0100

--=====================_3658590==.ALT

Camden tickets are still available???? Thought they'd sold out long ago
judging by the no. of people on this list who've been asking for spares.

At 08:34 28/07/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Just survived the horror that is Oxford Circus in the holiday season.
>Picked up Camden tickets from Stargreen and Album from HMV and ran the
>christ out of there!!!
>
>I'm sure the neighbours will understand.
>
>Now let's bath the smelly hound before he starts singing.
>
>graham

--=====================_3658590==.ALT

Camden tickets are still available???? Thought they'd sold out long ago
judging by the no. of people on this list who've been asking for
spares.<br><br>
At 08:34 28/07/2003 -0400, you wrote:<br>
survived the horror that is Oxford Circus in the holiday season. Picked
up Camden tickets from Stargreen and Album from HMV and ran the christ
out of there!!!<br><br>
I'm sure the neighbours will understand.<br><br>
Now let's bath the smelly hound before he starts singing.<br><br>
graham<br>