[kj] S & XXL shirts

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 07:40:16 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3142222816_60382_MIME_Part

"Also somebody asked me if there were any copies of An Incomplete Collection
available anywhere. Are there?

I only ever see it on eBay, these days.

Alex in NYC

----------
From: mike coles <mike@studio-c.co.uk>
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: [kj] S & XXL shirts
Date: Mon, Jul 28, 2003, 5:18 AM

&
Attention all gatherers.
As of this Wednesday there will be small maLICious cLoCk and beRTram
t-shirts plus a few XXL conFirMAtion and eXtREmitEYES available on the md
site.
These won't appear on the order form so just specify what you want in the
comments box.

Also somebody asked me if there were any copies of An Incomplete Collection
available anywhere.
Are there?

cheers,
colesy
--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

--MS_Mac_OE_3142222816_60382_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] S & XXL shirts</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
&quot;Also somebody asked me if there were any copies of An Incomplete Coll=
ection available anywhere. Are there?<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
I only ever see it on eBay, these days.<BR>
<BR>
Alex in NYC<BR>
<BR>