[kj] Ebay Camden tickets

foolscircle9ways gathering@misera.net
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 04:46:19 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1103089116-1059133579=:68743

What's the big deal? Who's to say if the guy had gone through a KJ website or this list that the tickets wouldn't have gone to someone who'd just signed up yesterday (like me) or someone who'd just heard of the band and was being curious? At least this way we can be sure they'll go to some die hard who's already sold their soul for a decent Joke and won't shed red tears on grey for shelling out the stuff that's not our god, YŁ$? I'll be bidding - so skin me!