[kj] Radio 4 thing is online

Greyson Stoehr gathering@misera.net
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 03:59:04 -0700 (PDT)

It's quite a nice interview; it has features of a lot
of them that we've heard by now, including "the new
Mahler" and Jaz' story about going to a classical
concert in a leather jacket and his unspeakable hat,
but there are other bits about being a classical
composer and the attitudes present therein.  Not much
about KJ at all, it's a Jazza thing.  It would be
worth recording and storing for future listening, if
someone has that capability.

The link is also a bit off...you'll start with the
Louise Brown thing and then something on tractors
before you reach Jaz around the 12 minute mark.

Grey