[kj] Famous gatherers

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 15:34:52 -0800

I ended up on some MTV documentary for Rock against racsism in the early
90's. My band at the time, Severance was playing in a showcase there
and I ended up sitting next to someone who was being interviewed for
the event. Also opened for New Model Army in 1992. I know that one
doesnt count but I had almost forgot until see them acoustically last
month.

Cheers
MIchael

> I was there, but I've yet to spot myself (friends say they have - in
the
> swirly up-close moshpit scenes).  The director (Samuel Bayer) was a
Dick &

http://www.studio-c.co.uk