[kj] Famous gatherers n brushes w/fame

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:14:01 EST

--part1_197.241cf01d.2d2360b9_boundary

Oh yeah well I used to drive a cab and had Mick Jones (Clash, BAD) as a
customer in the cab. I didn't realize it was him (he was with the newer BAD who I
didn't recognize) until he got out of the back and paid. He was kind of shy but
nice and gave a good tip. Also met Joe Strummer (i.e, Jesus Christ) at a
record store signing--very nice to the fans.
Oh, and I met Jaz and Geordie at another record store signing in '94. They
yelled at me when I told them I was an athiest. Jaz screamed, "So you think a
living body and I dead body are the saaaame?" I was pretty confused.

--part1_197.241cf01d.2d2360b9_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Oh yeah well I used to drive a cab=20=
and had Mick Jones (Clash, BAD) as a customer in the cab. I didn't realize i=
t was him (he was with the newer BAD who I didn't recognize) until he got ou=
t of the back and paid. He was kind of shy but nice and gave a good tip. Als=
o met Joe Strummer (i.e, Jesus Christ) at a record store signing--very nice=20=
to the fans. <BR>
Oh, and I met Jaz and Geordie at another record store signing in '94. They y=
elled at me when I told them I was an athiest. Jaz screamed, "So you think a=
 living body and I dead body are the saaaame?" I was pretty confused.</FONT>=
</HTML>

--part1_197.241cf01d.2d2360b9_boundary--