[kj] Famous gatherers n brushes w/fame

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 15:18:15 -0500

many gigs in front of tens of thousands of people. 3 willie nelson's 4th of july picnic
concerts.

shared gigs/stage with:

spyro gyra, charlie sexton, bo diddly, carl perkins, judy tenuta, freddy fender, dr.
john, nrbq, willie nelson, royal crown revue, squirrel nut zippers, the paladins,
wesley willis, donovan, big head todd n the monsters, clarence gatemouth brown,
ronnie dawson, galactic, the meters, al dimeola, lyle lovett ...yadayada - yet never
been on a bill with killing joke so who gives a fuck

stars in the audience for bands i've been in:

60's english popster joe brown, renee zelleweger, duane eddy, mel brooks, trent
reznor, johnny depp, the pretenders, carl perkins, mojo nixon, jello biafra, lee ving
jimmy vaughan, bonnie raitt, paul leary, billy gibbons, reverend horton heat, sandra
bullock, exene cervenka, tracy nelson, randall "tex" cobb

ac/dc ( ac/dc hired my band to play an after concert party for them at a rented
venue - my band traded sets with some strippers who judging f/ the reaction of
angus and the boys, were the better act)! - yet never seen a joker in the pack...so
who gives a fuck

oh and my greasy bass slappin' likeness once featured on the cover of the major
central texas newspaper, the Austin American Statesman.

alas still just a old tattooed punk with a net worth under six figures so again, who
gives a fuck.