[kj] Way O.T. Shatner and Rollins?!

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:32:09 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3155632329_119104_MIME_Part

Sounds pretty daft if so.

Speaking of Rollins, I just read "Broken Summers," his account of last
year's semi-reuinon of Black Flag members (no Greg Ginn) in support of the
West Memphis Three. There's the usual amount of "woe is me/I can't stand
people/I'm here to do the work & die" sorta crap that he's been spewing out
for twenty years now, but it's pretty entertaining all the same. If you were
ever a fan of Black Flag, it's worth reading. Makes Greg Ginn look like a
prize-winning tool.

Alex in NYC

----------
From: "Dave Axford" <daxford@rogers.com>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Subject: [kj] Way O.T. Shatner and Rollins?!
Date: Tue, Dec 30, 2003, 11:54 AM

Okay, I heard a rumour that Henry Rollins was recording with none other than
William Shatner for an upcoming release. Can anyone confirm or deny this? It
sounds too surreal to me... But then again Bill has always been a
Renaissance man http://www.coredp.com/corporate/founders/index.html
<http://www.coredp.com/corporate/founders/index.html>

Dave

--MS_Mac_OE_3155632329_119104_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] Way O.T. Shatner and Rollins?!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
Sounds pretty daft if so.<BR>
<BR>
Speaking of Rollins, I just read &quot;Broken Summers,&quot; his account of=
 last year's semi-reuinon of Black Flag members (no Greg Ginn) in support of=
 the West Memphis Three. There's the usual amount of &quot;woe is me/I can't=
 stand people/I'm here to do the work &amp; die&quot; sorta crap that he's b=
een spewing out for twenty years now, but it's pretty entertaining all the s=
ame. If you were ever a fan of Black Flag, it's worth reading. Makes Greg Gi=
nn look like a prize-winning tool.<BR>
<BR>
Alex in NYC<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
----------<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE>Okay, I heard a rumour that Henry Rollins was recording with no=
ne other than William Shatner for an upcoming release. Can anyone confirm or=
 deny this? It sounds too surreal to me... But then again Bill has always be=
en a Renaissance man <FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>http://www.coredp.com/corporat=
e/founders/index.html</U></FONT> &lt;<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>http://www.cor=
edp.com/corporate/founders/index.html</U></FONT>&gt; <BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
Dave<BR>
<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3155632329_119104_MIME_Part--