[kj] Famous gatherers

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:07:03 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3155630823_28513_MIME_Part

I was on a game show on Vh1 in 2001, and metioned Kiling Joke a couple of
times. Oh, and won $4,600.00 . My brief brush with fame.

Alex in NYC

----------
From: "peter.west410" <peter.west410@ntlworld.com>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Subject: [kj] Famous gatherers
Date: Tue, Dec 30, 2003, 5:33 AM

Whilst watching the main news last night,A certain Mr  Antoni adamiak was
featured in the second main news story. Not only was his name mentioned but
he was on film aswell (was that suit Armani or Versace?)
      Can anyone else top that ?

--MS_Mac_OE_3155630823_28513_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] Famous gatherers</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
I was on a game show on Vh1 in 2001, and metioned Kiling Joke a couple of t=
imes. Oh, and won $4,600.00 . My brief brush with fame.<BR>
<BR>
Alex in NYC<BR>
<BR>
<BR>