[kj] OT: Goth

Stephen Robinson gathering@misera.net
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 21:00:36 +0000

>Actually I was watching ITV (UK) news the other night
>and it said the government had released a report that
>says this generation of British teens is the first
>to be likely to NOT outlive their parents due to
>being overweight, underexercised, drinking, drugging,
>and having sex with zillions of partners before they
>hit 16.  And beyond

I think it's just cause they all little fat baskits.  Still you have to
feel sorry  for them, when a big pair of trousers appears to define the
entirty of "Youth Culture".  Now I'm getting on a bit, but shouldn't I
be finding modern music weird and frighting, not bland and inoffence
varients of music that was popular 20 odd years ago?

Bah, humbug etc etc.