[KJ] Teledubgnosis | Magnetic Learning Center.

Leigh Newton gathering@misera.net
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 01:37:43 -0800 (PST)

Damn, that is one intriguing sounding description.
I'll have to check that out for sure.

The way it's described kind of reminds me of how i
might describe Higher Intelligence Agency to someone.
More on the ambient techno side, but still heavy on
the dub. Very very cool. You should definately check
these guys out (if you haven't done so already).
Thanks!

Leigh

=====
http://www.daiquiri.tvheaven.com