[kj] TeleDrugnosis.

foolscircle9ways gathering@misera.net
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:11:54 -0800 (PST)

--0-1784194880-1072303914=:76213

Before I fled Her Corginess I burned to CD a track by a band cunningly fashioned as Killing Joke. It is fucking full on going out of my mind where the hell did that come from? Can I  change my poll answers to have this as the sugar on my Chaos for Breakfast? And the milk of the stars and this beautiful moment?

P.S. It was labelled Drug and I have no idea who sold me it, guv.

Stuart

If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.

--0-1784194880-1072303914=:76213

<DIV>Before I fled Her Corginess I burned to CD a track by a band cunningly fashioned as Killing Joke. It is fucking full on going out of my mind where the hell did that come from? Can I&nbsp; change my poll answers to have this as the sugar on my Chaos for Breakfast? And the&nbsp;milk of the stars and this beautiful moment?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>P.S. It was labelled Drug and I have no idea who sold me it, guv.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Stuart </DIV><BR><BR>If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.<p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Photos - <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21486/*http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//spsimplenol?.file=ny_ts_splash.html">Get your photo on the big screen in Times Square</a>
--0-1784194880-1072303914=:76213--