[kj] no mo' ot ??engarde

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 01:01:56 -0500

<<personally I'd rather people didn't have discussions about the technical aspects of
Geordie's amps cos it bores the crap out of me...>>>

hey fuck off neil you rim lickin' right wing nut sperm gulper!!!!!!!!! haha just kidding!
how dare you express your opinion ;)

seriously, i admit it can be tedious wading through all the details posted by
gatherers interested in geordie's sound..just as the crowley stuff may be to some
etc..whatever, but none the less, so many of us are obsessed and can't help it. the
gathering is our AA for GW , our GWA?

if it is any consolation, lately the gear nuts have tried to stear the golden harp chin
wagging into the chat. maybe it will catch on for other a'nnoying' topics.

and the gathering can just fade into oblivion. then again, folks in the chat may begin
to complain about not enough inane chat, and kj talk will be banned from there.
what are we to do..hmmm?
ctrl> highlight>drag>delete i say and quit our whinnin'

otherwise just take it in stride, weather the storms.

btw, no more whinnin' haha just kidding.... do what thou wilt...ENGARDE!!