[kj] OT OT

Cliff and Kara Livingston gathering@misera.net
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 19:56:49 -0900

Hey Thanks,Neil,Jester & Antoni,
Cheers guys
I appologise for my grumpy ot about ot
Off to chatroom,see ya...Cliff
http://www.killing-joke.com/chat

----- Original Message -----
From: <neilfperry@btinternet.com>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] NO MORE OT EVER

> I agree with Joe - I must admit the last week I've just been getting my
mail every few days, and deleting every OT Gathering post cos I can't be
bothered to wade through it - but it's no big deal. I've been guilty, in
fact me and Joe had a right barney about the Afghan war I seem to remember,
but we're better people for it! And it is the spirit of the Gathering. I
mean, personally I'd rather people didn't have discussions about the
technical aspects of Geordie's amps cos it bores the crap out of me...

> Like the TV, if you don't like the show you're watching then change
channels or turn it off. Same with OT mail - you don't have to read it.