[kj] OT: Are we still talking about KILLING JOKE here?

Jester gathering@misera.net
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 03:54:43 -0600

On 12/20/03 8:55 PM, "Cliff and Kara Livingston" <antifrz@alaska.net> wrote:

> K I L L I N G
> J O K E

Ya know, I hear they are a really good band. I think a new album just came
out too. We should, perhaps, talk about them sometime. Whaddya guys think???

KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR!
OCCISIO LOCATIO

THE WEBMASTER,
JESTER
WWW.KILLING-JOKE.COM
WWW.PARALLAX1.COM

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

"In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for Windows or
Gates?"