[kj] OT: Are we still talking about Evanescence here?

culture.virus gathering@misera.net
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 00:35:08 -0800

At 06:52 PM 12/20/03, you wrote:
>Even I, the king of OT posts, am sick of this shit..fucking hell you two. Go
>meet in an alley some where and duke it out, or sword fight or something.

Yeah perhaps it's time to end this the old fashioned way :^)

>Culture Virus, don't call someone out, then act all offended when the return
>fire.

I'm not really all that offended. I've gotten used to this particular slant
on the list and tolerate it despite it frequent occurences. From time to
time I do call you guys on it. This time Alex got it. But I can take being
offended as well you guys can. BTW you haven't listened in the past either.

>Yes, you are below because you have to call up some obscure, obsolete
>term for Christian to make your defense more viable.

Is Xian really obscure to you guys? Maybe it's just that I travel in
different circles. I spend a lot of my online time in Usenet groups that
discuss things of a spiritual nature, so perhaps my view of common
knowledge is different than y'alls.

>Shut the fuck up now...
>
>Get the joke?

I'm not sure, but truth be told I have no real interest in pursuing it
anymore. Nor do I feel the need to be a "true believer".

>Ne Plus Ultra,
>Occisio Locatio
>
>The Web Master,
>Jester