[kj] Oi!

Amy Moseley Rupp gathering@misera.net
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 00:05:16 -0600 (CST)

My perception was that Alex was slagging dismissing Evanescence
*because they were Christian*.  This bothered me, because I am
Christian, but it seems to be one of the last things that are
okay to slag -- like fat chicks -- so I let it go.

I don't care for the Christian Rock genre, and if that
is indeed all you meant to say, Alex, I believe you've
said so, and further discussion if any ought to focus on
that genre.  Or we can discuss Bollywood, or....

Kinda cracked me up that The Darkness turned up early
on a Saturday morning to sign autographs of their Christmas
single -- not much pre-announcement according to what I've
read.  Make sure you tell the ones who might be inclined
to give you a Christmas pressy NOT to give you that
single ;-) as they are trying to win the #1 Christmas
single competition (I always did used to wonder why
UK bands seemed to put out Christmassy stuff -- more
for the fans to buy, or a promotional act?)