[kj] OT: Are we still talking about Evanescence here?

Leigh Newton gathering@misera.net
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 03:25:39 -0800 (PST)

I'm sorry, but if you use the band Live as an arguing
point, it just nullifies everything you've said and
everything you've yet to say.

Leigh

=====
http://www.daiquiri.tvheaven.com