[kj] OT: Are we still talking about Evanescence here?

Leigh Newton gathering@misera.net
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 02:20:21 -0800 (PST)

> Tragically still, I am convinced that the great
> minds and artists die way
> before their time, and the crap is left behind to
> further proliferate the
> idea that this is indeed hell on earth.

Luckily, most high profile pop/rock stuff these days
is engineered and manufactured to be disposable. so we
end up not having to put up with them for TOO too
long, even though when one's 15 minutes is up,
another's begins.

plus, bands like evanesence and the like can make
minutes feel like houuuuuurs.....

Leigh

=====
http://www.daiquiri.tvheaven.com