[kj] OT::Wish me luck

Jester gathering@misera.net
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:46:39 -0600

Thing of it is, a lot of schools have things like this that have happened.
Kent St has a happening where cops blasted away at students. Aggy had some
sticks fall on them...we had a nut climb the main building tower and play a
bit of a real life First Person Shooter. Say what you will about ol Charlie,
he was a devilishly good shot. Our military trained him well.

On 12/19/03 2:53 PM, "Amy Moseley Rupp" <amyr@jump.net> wrote:

>> The gates of hell hath opened, and now I must go out to the real world, and
>> brave the hordes of ass holes to wrap up holiday shopping. People have all
>> lost their fucking minds, and t=B9is all I can do to keep control and not go
>> =B3Charles Witman=B2 here.
>
> For those in the UK, Charles Whitman was the guy who climbed
> the tower of the University of Texas here in Austin and began
> picking off pedestrians from about twenty storeys up.
>
> There are still bulletholes to be seen in buildings and
> statues.
>
> My special friend read the book _He Kills Koppers_ this year
> which apparently opens with a bit about the Whitman rampage.
> He breathlessly asked me if it were a true story.  I sighed,
> rolled my eyes (which he couldn't see, since it was a phone
> call) and said yeah.
>
> Do any of you read contemporary BritFic?  Just curious.

KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR!
OCCISIO LOCATIO

THE WEBMASTER,
JESTER
WWW.KILLING-JOKE.COM
WWW.PARALLAX1.COM

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

"In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for Windows or
Gates?"