[kj] OT: Goth

Jiri gathering@misera.net
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:44:29 -0800 (PST)

So, given what passes for "goth" and what passes for
"punk" among today's kids, in 10-20 years the meaning
of those words will be as diluted as the meaning of
"freedom" is today.

Add to that the Santa, er, Satan-line behavior
Jester's seen among the adults of the future, and
10-20 years from now isn't looking to hot!

Y'all are turning me into a grumpy old fart :o) hee
hee...