[kj] YEAR END POLL '03

Greyson Stoehr gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:23:51 -0800 (PST)

1) Your Name:

Greyson, RedEmpress

2) Your Age:

If you have to ask, you must be a youngster

3) Are you married and have you any children?

No.  Backed out of two engagements and NEVER wanted
children.

4) I live here:

Indianapolis, Indiana, USA

5) I've been a member of the Gathering since:

Not sure; 2000 mebbe?

6) What do you want for X-mas?

THE GATHERING TO GOING BACK TO FILLING MY INBOX WITH
KILLING JOKE RELATED THINGS INSTEAD OF PURE CRAP

10) Not including the new Killing Joke album, what
were your top five favorite releases of the year?

I believe this question is what we like to call ‘an
oxymoron’.

12) Worst music you heard all year:

The Darkness

14) Band(s) most in need of
reforming/touring/releasing new material:

Sister of Mercy

15) Band(s) most in need of hanging it up and calling
it a day:

Aerosmith, followed closely by KISS

17) Most overrated music of the year:

See Item #12

18) Most underrated music of the year:

Killing Joke, natch

19) Next to Killing Joke, my top five favorite
bands/artists are:

You’d never care, anyway.

20) Express your views on Killing Joke's presence on
the Internet

Long overdue, but thankfully now a reality

22) Regarding the Joke, despite all the
rumormongering, I'd really like the following to
happen:

Echoing Dave:  THEM TO KEEP GOING

24) What would you have rather seen on the album
cover, other than the red Krusty Clown?

Some real art would have been nice

25) Favorite track on the new album:

Seeing Red

26) Least favorite track on the new album:

Death and Resurrection Show

27) Were it up to you to have chosen the first single,
it would have been:

Seeing Red

28) Have you managed to see "the Year of the Devil" as
yet? Your thoughts?

Yes; thought it was very similar to “Leningrad Cowboys
Go America”.  The bits with Jaz and the poor, stricken
musicians were hysterically funny.  I’ve recommended
it to people.

ALL POLITICAL DRIVEL QUESTIONS DELETED

38) Do you feel prepared for another such instance (of
terrorism)?

I believe the Muslim term in English is:  If Allah
wills it (Imshallah)

Grey