[kj] YEAR END POLL FOR `03

Jester gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:05:35 -0600

--B_3154597537_5197266

On 12/18/03 12:17 PM, "Alex Smith" <vassifer@earthlink.net> wrote:

> [...]
>=20
> Do I really need to answer this?
>=20
> 19) Next to Killing Joke, my top five favorite bands/artists are:
>=20
> SAHB, Cop Shoot Cop, Course of Empire, Gary Numan, Godflesh,
>=20
> 20) Express your views on Killing Joke's presence on the Internet
>=20
> Need more, actually. More sites, more info that is current, more from the
> members themselves. While we bust our asses to talk this band up, aside f=
rom
> Raven, the rest of the band has done fuck all to help themselves.
>=20
> 22) Regarding the Joke, despite all the rumormongering, I'd really like t=
he
> following to happen:
>=20
> FERGUSON!!!!
>=20
> 23) Did you get to see Killing Joke on this tour? If so, briefly explain =
your
> reaction
>=20
> I was actually suppose to run with those fuckers, but domestic issues and=
 time
> fucked it up.=20
>=20
> 24) What would you have rather seen on the album cover, other than the re=
> Krusty Clown?
>=20
> Dead Iraqi=B9s
>=20
> 25) Favorite track on the new album:
>=20
> Total Invasion followed by Asteroid
>=20
> 26) Least favorite track on the new album:
>=20
> Loose Cannon. Just tired of it. Been hearing that for about two or three =
years
> now...
>=20
> 27) Were it up to you to have chosen the first single, it would have been=
:
>=20
> Seeing Red
>=20
> 28) Have you managed to see "the Year of the Devil" as yet? Your thoughts=
?
>=20
> Nope.=20
>=20
> 29) Outside of Andy Gill, who would you like to see produce the next Kill=
ing
> Joke record?
>=20
> Bob Rock.=20
>=20
> 30) Killing Joke track that best sums up the world today:
>=20
> Total Invasion
>=20
> 31) Have you bought anything from Malicious Damage yet? If not, WHAT THE =
FUCK
> [...]
ront
> (US/UK/EUR)?
>=20
> Have we really even seen the beginning?
>=20
> 38) Do you feel prepared for another such instance?
>=20
> I don=B9t think we ever are.
>=20
> 39) Do you think Iraq had anything to do with the events of September 11,
> 2001?
>=20
> At this point, I am beginning to wonder if Osama really had anything to d=
> with it.
>=20
> 40) Where were you/what were you doing on that day?
>=20
> I was asleep. Wife called and woke me up. The kids and I watched it on th=
> tele. Don=B9t want to relive that day.
>=20
> 41) Were you the next American president, your first act in office would =
be:
>=20
> Find out what is REALLY going on. Find out who is really doing what, what
> programs I need to kill to free up money to use to help families that hav=
> lost their homes and normal existence as a result of very poor economic t=
imes.
> Make the initial push from that level to legalize medicinal marijuana, an=
> fully recognize pagan and various other magical arts as a legitimate reli=
gion,
> and not have things viewed with the myopic sense of Bush.
>=20
> 42) Tony Blair is a: _________.
>=20
> Cock
>=20
> 43) They want replace Franklin Delano Roosevelt's face on the American Di=
me
> with the face of Ronald Reagan. What is your reaction:
>=20
> Why? Everyone knows Nancy really ran things. Put her face on it.
>=20
> 44) George W. Bush is an idiot: True or False. Explain your feeling why y=
ou
> feel this way. Support your argument:
>=20
> Bush is an idiot. He has the potential, or did, to be a real leader. He f=
ailed
> miserably. Going to war under the guise of one thing, and then midstream,
> changing that reason thinking no one would catch it is shit. I mean, the
> fucker cant even speak correctly, much less run a government. His ego als=
o far
> exceeds his ability. Just ask the Rangers about his business abilities.
>=20
> 45) Under which American administration was the world/your own situation
> better off: Bush's or Clinton's?
>=20
> Actually, neither. Some things were better, some worse, during each admin=

KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR!
OCCISIO LOCATIO=20

THE WEBMASTER,=20
JESTER=20
WWW.KILLING-JOKE.COM
WWW.PARALLAX1.COM=20

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

"In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for Windows or
Gates?"

--B_3154597537_5197266

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] YEAR END POLL FOR `03</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>On 12/18/03 12:17 PM, &=
quot;Alex Smith&quot; &lt;vassifer@earthlink.net&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0p=
x'><BR>
<BR>
Alright. As threatened, herewith <B>THE GATHERING YEAR-END POLL FOR 2003</B=
, and then send them to the Gathering &nbsp;(gathering@misera.net). This is =
not a scientific nor deadly serious poll, so feel free to waive any question=
s that you find too invasive, but by the same token -- don't be a big pussy,=
 answer the questions. &nbsp;It's only 45 questions, and most of them are sh=
ort, one or two word answers, so keep thy whining to thyself.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
1) Your Name:<BR>
<BR>
Joe &#8220;Jester&#8221; Mojica<BR>
<BR>
2) Your Age:<BR>
<BR>
32<BR>
<BR>
3) Are you married and have you any children? <BR>
<BR>
Married, 3 kids (Daughter 3, two boys, 4 and almost 6)<BR>
<BR>
4) I live here:<BR>
<BR>
DallASS<BR>
<BR>
5) I've been a member of the Gathering since:<BR>
<BR>
Since I joined<BR>
<BR>
6) What do you want for X-mas?<BR>
<BR>
A nice young, midget, concubine for the wife and I.<BR>
<BR>
7) Your biggest extravagance of the year?<BR>
<BR>
The website<BR>
<BR>
8) Your biggest hopes for 2004?<BR>
<BR>
Not to die<BR>
<BR>
9) What was the last album you bought,why, and how is it?:<BR>
<BR>
Firewater, MOTBTR. Fucking awesome!!!<BR>
<BR>
10) Not including the new Killing Joke album, what were your top five favor=
ite releases of the year?<BR>
<BR>
Only have one...Firewater...other than that, didn&#8217;t have time to list=
en to much, or afford to buy more.<BR>
<BR>
11) What live bands have you seen recently. Did they rate?<BR>
<BR>
Again, zero. No time....<BR>
<BR>
12) Worst music you heard all year:<BR>
<BR>
Have you guys heard that band Rob is in? Whew..those guys are really bad...=
haha<BR>
<BR>
13) If I find out that the person I'm talking to is a big fan of ________, =
I lose all interest in talking to them (note: your answer need not be restri=
cted to music)<BR>
<BR>
Aggy<BR>
<BR>
14) Band(s) most in need of reforming/touring/releasing new material:<BR>
<BR>
Killing Joke with Ferguson on the skins. Course of Empire<BR>
<BR>
15) Band(s) most in need of hanging it up and calling it a day:<BR>
<BR>
(Sorry Alex) Kiss<BR>
<BR>
16) Albums most in need of re-mastering and re-release deluxe stylee:<BR>
<BR>
The entire back library of the Joke.<BR>
<BR>
17) Most overrated music of the year:<BR>
<BR>
My wife has been listening to Evanesance or something like that, a lot. I j=
ust don&#8217;t get it...<BR>
<BR>
18) Most underrated music of the year:<BR>
<BR>
Do I really need to answer this?<BR>
<BR>
19) Next to Killing Joke, my top five favorite bands/artists are:<BR>
<BR>
SAHB, Cop Shoot Cop, Course of Empire, Gary Numan, Godflesh, <BR>
<BR>
20) Express your views on Killing Joke's presence on the Internet<BR>
<BR>
Need more, actually. More sites, more info that is current, more from the m=
embers themselves. While we bust our asses to talk this band up, aside from =
Raven, the rest of the band has done fuck all to help themselves.<BR>
<BR>
22) Regarding the Joke, despite all the rumormongering, I'd really like the=
 following to happen:<BR>
<BR>
FERGUSON!!!!<BR>
<BR>
23) Did you get to see Killing Joke on this tour? If so, briefly explain yo=
ur reaction<BR>
<BR>
I was actually suppose to run with those fuckers, but domestic issues and t=
ime fucked it up. <BR>
<BR>
24) What would you have rather seen on the album cover, other than the red =
Krusty Clown?<BR>
<BR>
Dead Iraqi&#8217;s<BR>
<BR>
25) Favorite track on the new album:<BR>
<BR>
Total Invasion followed by Asteroid<BR>
<BR>
26) Least favorite track on the new album:<BR>
<BR>
Loose Cannon. Just tired of it. Been hearing that for about two or three ye=
ars now...<BR>
<BR>
27) Were it up to you to have chosen the first single, it would have been:<=

<BR>
Seeing Red<BR>
<BR>
28) Have you managed to see &quot;the Year of the Devil&quot; as yet? Your =
thoughts?<BR>
<BR>
Nope. <BR>
<BR>
29) Outside of Andy Gill, who would you like to see produce the next Killin=
g Joke record?<BR>
<BR>
Bob Rock. <BR>
<BR>
30) Killing Joke track that best sums up the world today:<BR>
<BR>
Total Invasion<BR>
<BR>
31) Have you bought anything from Malicious Damage yet? If not, WHAT THE FU=
CK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?<BR>
<BR>
Yes, but not nearly enough. Waiting on money. I blew my load for things to =
run the site.<BR>
<BR>
32) Goods you'd like to see made available on Mike Coles estimable site?<BR=

<BR>
more wall art. Series of Mike Coles endorsed graphic software.<BR>
<BR>
33) Following the 2004 Elections, I'd like to see this man in the White Hou=
se:<BR>
<BR>
No man. We need a fucking female in the house. My fellow males have fucked =
shit all up, year after year. Time for a woman to get some blame for shit...=
haha<BR>
<BR>
34) Do you feel 'safer' now that Saddam Hussein has been apprehended?<BR>
<BR>
If you would have asked me this a year ago, my answer would have been diffe=
rent, I think. As it is now, I don&#8217;t think we will ever be safe. Just =
fucking live like there is no tomorrow, and if you die, at least you die kno=
wing you did all you could on this planet.<BR>
<BR>
35) Now that he's in custody, I would handle Saddam this way:<BR>
<BR>
Put him back in the hole, feed him spam, and make him do tricks like the do=
lphins at sea world. <BR>
<BR>
36) Where is Osama Bin Laden:<BR>
<BR>
He really doesn&#8217;t exist. Osama is actually in the NBA. He is actually=
 Vladimir Stepania in make-up. It&#8217;s all a sham.<BR>
<BR>
37) Have we seen the last of terrorism courtesy of Islamists on the homefro=
nt (US/UK/EUR)?<BR>
<BR>
Have we really even seen the beginning? <BR>
<BR>
38) Do you feel prepared for another such instance?<BR>
<BR>
I don&#8217;t think we ever are. <BR>
<BR>
39) Do you think Iraq had anything to do with the events of September 11, 2=
001?<BR>
<BR>
At this point, I am beginning to wonder if Osama really had anything to do =
with it.<BR>
<BR>
40) Where were you/what were you doing on that day?<BR>
<BR>
I was asleep. Wife called and woke me up. The kids and I watched it on the =
tele. Don&#8217;t want to relive that day. <BR>
<BR>
41) Were you the next American president, your first act in office would be=
:<BR>
<BR>
Find out what is REALLY going on. Find out who is really doing what, what p=
rograms I need to kill to free up money to use to help families that have lo=
st their homes and normal existence as a result of very poor economic times.=
 Make the initial push from that level to legalize medicinal marijuana, and =
fully recognize pagan and various other magical arts as a legitimate religio=
n, and not have things viewed with the myopic sense of Bush.<BR>
<BR>
42) Tony Blair is a: _________.<BR>
<BR>
Cock<BR>
<BR>
43) They want replace Franklin Delano Roosevelt's face on the American Dime=
 with the face of Ronald Reagan. What is your reaction:<BR>
<BR>
Why? Everyone knows Nancy really ran things. Put her face on it.<BR>
<BR>
44) George W. Bush is an idiot: True or False. Explain your feeling why you=
 feel this way. Support your argument:<BR>
<BR>
Bush is an idiot. He has the potential, or did, to be a real leader. He fai=
led miserably. Going to war under the guise of one thing, and then midstream=
, changing that reason thinking no one would catch it is shit. I mean, the f=
ucker cant even speak correctly, much less run a government. His ego also fa=
r exceeds his ability. Just ask the Rangers about his business abilities.<BR=

<BR>
45) Under which American administration was the world/your own situation be=
tter off: Bush's or Clinton's?<BR>
<BR>
Actually, neither. Some things were better, some worse, during each admin. =
Enjoyed the most overall, under Bush 1.<BR>
<BR>
::::END::::<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0=
px'><BR>
<BR>
<I>KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR! <BR>
OCCISIO LOCATIO <BR>
<BR>
THE WEBMASTER, <BR>
JESTER <BR>
WWW.KILLING-JOKE.COM<BR>
WWW.PARALLAX1.COM <BR>
<BR>
</I></SPAN><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:10.0px'>There is no place =
like 127.0.0.1<BR>
<BR>
&quot;In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for Windows o=
r Gates?&quot;</SPAN></FONT><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><BR>
</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3154597537_5197266--