[kj] ps

Phillipps Marc gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:33:55 -0000

>Please read my earlier posts.If you were against him being
>toppled,logically,You must of been for him staying in power

Peter,

I'm sure I speak for a lot of the "Anti-War" people when I say that we
weren't against Hussein being toppled, we were against the methods and
arguments used by the government(s) who did the toppling . . .

There is no black and white (moral right Vs moral wrong) in this issue, so
your assertion that anyone who was antiwar is therefore pro Hussein is very,
very flawed.

At the end of the day, it doesn't seem that your views will be changed by
anything that people have said here (applause for the arguers by the way)
and I seriously doubt that anyone who was against the war has suddenly
slapped their forehead and thought "Damn, by marching I was supporting
Saddam!" so is there any reason to prolong an argument that you are clearly
loosing ?

Anyway, Killing Joke . . . are they crap or what ? :o)

Marc.