[kj] Re: Zennon? GEEK ALERT!

PRAEst76 gathering@misera.net
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 22:39:08 +0100

patrick_bate_man@gmx.net sed...

> i'm sorry - but what the f*ck is Blakes 7!?!?!? and what has it got to do
> with "Zennon"????

Blakes 7 was the greatest TV show ever in... 1978 or something. Like
many great sci-fi shows it forsaw a lot of far fetched things that
became fact. Like in the show they had guns that were just like
hairdriers... and what do you know. All these years later. We have
hair driers! In every home almost!

They had a computer called Zen that was gay I think, and they talked
to it. I guess it could be operated with voice commands just like some
computers these days. They would shout "Zen, On!" to switch it on I
guess and "Zen, off!" to switch it off.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.apxf85.dsl.pipex.com/praest76