[kj] Re: Zennon? GEEK ALERT!

Stephen Robinson gathering@misera.net
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 22:37:11 +0100

Not much, but it has a lot to do with "Zen", take it up with Marc and
Philip, or Geek and Geeker as we call em!

Stephen "Geekist" Robinson

PS I suppose thinking about maybe Blakes' 7, a 1970s SC-FI program, a sorta
cross between Star Wars (where the Empire would always win) and Dr. Who, is
the source for Zennon, who can tell with some of Jaz's Lyrics...