[kj] R&R Magazine / Radio & Records KJ Record of the WEEK AUG 22nd issue

nicholas fitzpatrick gathering@misera.net
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:38:00 +0000

Good review, but how come a lot of reviewers seem to be referring to KJ as
"legendary" these days? They all reckon they liked KJ all along but they
didn't, but now it's getting cool to say you did, at least on some level.
It's just like how I'm going to pretend to my grandkids if ever I have any
that I used to take ecstacy at raves off the M25 back in 87. I didn't but
I'm gonna say I did.