[kj] Rolling Stone Weighs In

Jester gathering@misera.net
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 23:10:22 -0500

Fuck RS, right square in the arse, with an implant. No wonder Lester Bangs
left that shit hole.

If your not some POS band, that is the flavour of the day, then you don't
get good pub from them.

To fucking hell with em.

"expertly constructed electronic textures"...huh???oh, you mean the fart
noises??? And there is all the credibility you need right there.