[kj] currying favours

Akimon Azuki gathering@misera.net
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:28:01 +0000

>From: Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps@enfield.nhs.uk>
> >Marc is a Southerner, different breed, you have to make allowances.  ;-)
>We have no sense of humour . . . . we can't cook a good curry either . . .

that's OK... I'm a Southerner too!  South East of Poland, to be exact.
In my hometown, if you want to call someone names, you start with "You
Ukrainian!"
Pray tell: is curry making an important social skill in England?
I am not familiar with your quaint English ways, thank you very much,
monika

"... If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit."
Satchel Paige, baseball player, 1906-1982

Akimon Azuki's website: http://home.att.net/~herbatnik/