[kj] V Festival review - KJ and the Bunnies

Akimon Azuki gathering@misera.net
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:13:23 +0000

>From: lisa.gannon@bt.com
>Over on the second stage KILLING JOKE are providing a musical thunder to
>match the worsening rain. As they open with 'Requiem' they sound utterly
>immense.
>Then the Journalist went to watch ASH, and that's all he wrote.
>Killing Joke got a 4 K rating, the same as the Foo Fighters.
>FEEDER got 2, Chilli Peppers 3, Queens of the Stone Age 3.

that's not so bad, in contrast to the flippant tone of the Sun Herald's
short review of the event:
V2003 ESSEX
The Diary WORLD PARTY by Rachel Browne
Sun Herald, 24 August 2003

CHRIS Martin of Coldplay seems to have recovered from his brush with
Australia's lensmen sufficiently to take to the stage once more.
This time he was back in his homeland, headlining the V2003 concert, an
impressive array of performers including the Red Hot Chili Peppers , the Foo
Fighters, PJ Harvey and 1980s throwbacks Killing Joke and Echo and the
Bunnymen.

:| (I seem to remember that the Bunnies were some... little crappy..
"eighties" band?)

The only good bunny is this bunny- this from the "Cute Toys" on my site:
http://home.att.net/~herbatnik/Toys.html

bunny-m monika

"... If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit."
Satchel Paige, baseball player, 1906-1982

Akimon Azuki's website: http://home.att.net/~herbatnik/

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental